Namaste! Find your center at PPHM with our friendly classes on the 3rd Saturday of each month. There will be surprises like puppies, kitties, food trucks, new friends and a place to enjoy your surroundings while exercising.
Yoga, Lotus on the Lawn (Or Derrick Room)- November 17, December 15, January 19, February 16, March 16, April 20
- Bring a mat and any props you like to use (mats and other props available for use courtesy of PPHM)
- This is an all-levels class
- 50 minute class begins on the east lawn of the Museum at 10:00 A.M.
- Arrive early to get a spot, get settled in and relaxed
- Pre-registering is recommended. Pre-registering makes your check-in a breeze.
- Pre-registration is available here.
- In the case of inclement weather yoga will be moved inside to the Derrick Room;
- Cost is $10 for members, $15 for nonmembers. $50 for all classes for members, $60 for all nonmembers. All proceeds benefit the Panhandle-Plains Historical Museum.
If you have any questions please contact Samantha Biffle at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 806-651-2242