June 21st- June 24th 8:30am Check in, 9am Camp Begins and 12:00pm Pick Up
Come explore Boulders, Brands, and Bones at PPHM’s Summer Camp for ages 2nd-5th grade*! Campers will use their hands as much as their brains as they dive into history, art, geology, the Old West and so much more! During camp your child will explore all PPHM has to offer culminating with a field trip to Palo Duro Canyon.
Cost is $75 (PPHM members) and $95 (PPHM nonmembers) and includes a free t-shirt! Use the code CAMP 10 to get 10% off until April 1st.
If you purchase both Boulders, Brands and Bones and STEAM camp it is $150 (members) and $175 (nonmembers)
*ages should be approximately 7-11 years old and campers can be entering 6th grade*
Click here to add your child to our Summer Camp List!
Camp Merchandise Pack: Don’t forget to stock up on camp memories and purchase the PPHM Summer Camp pack for $25 which includes branded BBB merchandise and more fun. (Ordering a camp merchandise pack does not register your child for summer camp.)
- Summer Campers can expect a fun, organized environment led by PPHM Staff and Summer Camp Counselors. Campers can expect to be placed in groups on the first day of check in starting at 8:30am. This will be their group for the week led by 1-2 camp counselors.
- If your camper has special needs or any allergies, please contact PPHM Education prior to registration. While we cannot guarantee our camp will be a great fit, we will work hard to accommodate any concerns and address any questions you may have.
will follow all WTAMU safety protocols for COVID-19 regarding masks, social
distancing etc and will update this site as things change.
- Parents will check in and check out your child daily for safety reasons. If a parent cannot check their child out, the emergency contact will check them out. No other adults may check the child in our out without prior written approval. Campers are expected to be picked up by NOON each day.
- All Campers will be given a free Boulders, Brands and Bones t-shirt as their gift for coming!
- Campers are asked on Friday to wear their camp T-shirt (courtesy of PPHM) for the Field Trip.
- All activities inside and outside of PPHM will be covered in the camp fee including a daily snack. If your child has allergies, please let us know on the registration form.
- We ask that your child comes dressed to play! We will be inside and outside and on uneven surfaces so come ready to have a great time.
- Please no cell phones, valuables, toys or other items that could get lost. Your child will have lots of fun so just come ready to learn.
- PPHM reserves the right to send any camper home for poor behavior (such as biting, hitting, bullying, refusing to follow instructions, safety issues, etc.) with no refund. This will be at the discretion of the PPHM Staff.
- There will be no nurse on site but PPHM Staff will be trained in First Aid measures.
Cancellations:These must be made 14 days prior to camp to receive a refund of all but a $25 processing fee.You must call 806-651-2249. After 14 days, there will be no refunds. Unfortunately, we cannot offer a split session or reduced fee for campers not attending the entire week. If for some unforeseen circumstance PPHM cancels Boulders, Brands and Bones, a full refund will be issued.