July 18th- July 21st 8:30am Check in, 9am Camp Begins and 12:00pm Pick UpCampers, ages 8-12 (or 3rd-6th grades), will be immersed in stimulating, hands-on projects focusing on Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, and Math. Your child will have the opportunity to explore their sense of wonder, enhance critical thinking skills, and collaborate with peers. With the help of our wonderful community partners, campers will be exposed to the world of STEAM as it relates to daily lives and various careers as well. Our campers’ days are sure to be filled with fun and excitement!
Cost is $75 (PPHM members) and $95 (PPHM nonmembers) and includes a free t-shirt! Use the code CAMP101313295 to get 10% off until April 1st.
If you purchase both Boulders, Brands and Bones and STEAM camp it is $150 (members) and $175 (nonmembers)
*ages should be approximately 8-12 years old and campers can be entering 7th grade*
Click here to sign up!
Camp Merchandise Pack:Don’t forget to stock up on camp memories and purchase the PPHM STEAM Camp pack for $25 which includes branded STEAM camp merchandise and more fun. (Ordering a camp merchandise pack does not register your child for summer camp.)
- Summer Campers can expect a fun, organized environment led by PPHM Staff and Summer Camp Counselors. Campers can expect to be placed in groups on the first day of check in starting at 8:30am. This will be their group for the week led by 1-2 camp counselors.
- If your camper has special needs or any allergies, please contact PPHM Education prior to registration. While we cannot guarantee our camp will be a great fit, we will work hard to accommodate any concerns and address any questions you may have.
will follow all WTAMU safety protocols for COVID-19 regarding masks, social
distancing etc and will update this site as things change.
- Parents will check in and check out your child daily for safety reasons. If a parent cannot check their child out, the emergency contact will check them out. No other adults may check the child in our out without prior written approval. Campers are expected to be picked up by NOON each day.
- All Campers will be given a free STEAM camp t-shirt as their gift for coming!
- Campers are asked on Friday to wear their camp T-shirt (courtesy of PPHM).
- All activities inside and outside of PPHM will be covered in the camp fee including a daily snack. If your child has allergies, please let us know on the registration form.
- We ask that your child comes dressed to play! We will be inside and outside and on uneven surfaces so come ready to have a great time.
- Please no cell phones, valuables, toys or other items that could get lost. Your child will have lots of fun so just come ready to learn.
- PPHM reserves the right to send any camper home for poor behavior (such as biting, hitting, bullying, refusing to follow instructions, safety issues, etc.) with no refund. This will be at the discretion of the PPHM Staff.
- There will be no nurse on site but PPHM Staff will be trained in First Aid measures.
Cancellations: These must be made 14 days prior to camp to receive a refund of all but a $25 processing fee.You must call 806-651-2249. After 14 days, there will be no refunds. Unfortunately, we cannot offer a split session or reduced fee for campers not attending the entire week. If for some unforeseen circumstance PPHM cancels STEAM Camp, a full refund will be issued.