There are no limitations on your approach to writing about your COVID-19 experience.The hard part may be knowing where to start.Here are some topics to consider:
- When did you first learn of COVID-19?How did your understanding of its effects change over time?
- When did you first realize that everyday life would be disrupted?Did you expect the changes to be so significant?
- What were the major changes in your life, including your job, your family life, social connections, your religious practices?
- What steps have you taken to protect yourself and your family from infection?Do you practice social distancing, use protective measures, etc.?
- How did you maintain connections with family, friends, and co-workers?
- What lasting effects with the pandemic have on your community, state, country?
- Do you think life will return to its former state when the threat diminishes?
- Have you changed as a result of this experience?